The Wing Institute invites graduate students interested in conducting research in the area of evidence-based education to apply for the 2017 student stipends, which are designed to support the student’s research.
The purpose of the Wing Institute Graduate Research Funding Program is to
- Sponsor and promote new research in areas of evidence-based education, including efficacy research, effectiveness research, implementation, and monitoring.
- Sponsor and promote new research across disciplines, types of research, and venues.
- Encourage graduate students to focus their future professional work in this subject area, increasing the number of professionals dedicated to the field of evidence-based education.
- Disseminate research findings for application in real-world settings, further bridging the gap between research and practice.
The stipend is a one-time $5,000 award. These funds will be available to recipients as they achieve agreed-upon benchmarks in the research process.
- Applications available: Immediately
- Application deadline: June 15, 2017
- Funding decisions: July 1, 2017
Applicants must be enrolled full-time and be in good standing in a master’s or doctoral degree program at a regionally accredited university or college.
To review past student research efforts