The Global Implementation Society (GIS) promotes implementation practice, science, and policy through the development and integration of practical implementation, improvement, and scaling practices in human service settings to improve outcomes for children, families, individuals, and communities worldwide.
The Covid-19 outbreak has highlighted the significance and value of implementation knowledge and implementation capacity. To assist you during this difficult time, GIS has gathered some potential resources to help schools weather these challenging times.
The resources include;
- The Center for Implementation Science resource page.
- The University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill’s mini-course on adaptive leadership
- University of Massachusetts’ managing virtual teams blog.
- Deloitte Denmark’s guide on virtual facilitation.
- The Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s virtual learning hour special series.
- The Global Health Network’s Covid-19 Research Implementation Hub
- The Center for Implementation’s website
- The African Population and Health Research Center’s website
- The Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute’s Covid-19 resource page